It's 2:10 in the morning and I should be finishing homework. But tonight, I define procrastination. All I been doing for the past three hours was watching J-dramas (japanese dramas) online, which are very addicting. At first I was skeptical about watching foreign english subtitled dramas but now i'm so used to it and it doesn't even bother me. The Japanese focus more so on audience than American dramas. American dramas seem to focus more on profit. Japanese dramas are very short (usually only goes up to 10 episodes) and outstanding. American dramas seem to never end. Like the OC and One Tree Hill. Even though they ended after 5 seasons I think? I lost count.
Anyway, I took advantage of this "free choice" blog just to procrastinate more. I think im going to start some of my assignments for other classes now. Good night.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment